The AQtivate 300 software tool is a program for setting and configuring Arcteq’s AQ 300 series devices. This program is used to manage both the hardware and the software included in an AQ 300 device. The AQtivate 300 software suite can be downloaded for free from Arcteq’s website (Home → Documents & Software → Software).
- Device setting and configuration.
- User-level password protection.
- Online and offline editing of device configurations.
- Uploading and downloading of data.
- A connection via Ethernet (ports on both front and rear panels).
Learn more about the AQtivate 300 setting and configuration tool in the software suite’s instruction manual.